Open Access Subscription Access
Performance Analysis of Routing Protocols and Energy Models in WSN Using Qualnet
The wireless sensor network has importance on account of latest information technology. Microelectrical mechanic-al system is used to evolve sensors over the last past decades. The enormous numbers of sensors are redistributed for sensing as well as accumulating data from its neighborhood through routing protocol. The leading goal of this paper is to evaluate AODV, STAR and ZRP routing protocols in WSN using Qualnet 7.1 simulator with different parameters like throughput, End to End delay and Jitter in CAP and average energy consumed in transmit, receive as well as idle mode. The simulation results show that ZRP gives better throughput, End to end delay and Jitter. Micaz energy mode consumes less energy transmit and receive mode compare to Micamotes energy mode.
WSN Model, AODV, ZRD, Micaz Energy.
- I. F. Akyildiz, W.Su, Y. Sankara Subramaniam and E.Cayirchi, “ Asurvey on sensor networks,” IEEE Communication Magazine, 40(8),pp. 102-114,2002.
- R.Sharma and M.Kumar, “ Comaparative analysis of zig bee routingprotocol for wireless sensor networks using qualnet,” InternationalJournal of recent trends in mathematics & computing, 1(1), pp. 6-10,2012.
- P.Boora and S.Malik, “Performance analysis of AODV, DSDV and ZRProuting protocols in WSN,” International Journal of enhanced researchin science, technology & Engineering, 4(6), pp. 557-565,2015.
- P.Kerve and L. Shrivastava, “ Compare three reactive routing protocolsin grid based cluster wireless sensor network using qualnet simulator,” Journal of information engineering and applications, 4, pp.
- A.Goyel, S. Vijay and D.K.Jhariya, “Simulation and performanceanalysis of routing protocols in wireless sensor network using qualnet,”International Journal of computer applications, 52(2), pp.47-50, 2012.
- Qualnet Documentation, Qualnet 6.1 Model Library:Wireless, http://scalablenetworks.com.
Abstract Views: 698
PDF Views: 234