Open Access Subscription Access
Security Issues & Comparison of Existing Algorithms in Cloud to Support Multicloud
Cloud computing is fundamentally altering the expectations for how and when computing, storage and networking resources should be allocated, managed, consume and allow users to utilize services globally. Due to the powerful computing and storage, high availability and security, easy accessibility and adaptability, reliable scalability and interoperability, cost and time effective cloud computing is the top needed for current fast growing business world.Multi cloud is an emerging concept where security is a major issue.
Cloud Computing, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, NaaS, BaaS, Network Service Providers For Cloud, Encryption and Decryption, Cloud Security.
- IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 1, No. 2, January 2012 ISSN (Online): 1694-0814
- Secure Cloud Computing through Homomorphic Encryption Maha TEBAA, Said EL HAJII
- Kuyoro S. O., Ibikunle F. & Awodele O. International Journal of Computer Networks (IJCN), Volume (3) : Issue (5) : 2011 247 Cloud Computing Security Issues and Challenges
- IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSRJCE) ISSN: 2278-0661, ISBN: 2278-8727 Volume 7, Issue 1 (Nov-Dec. 2012), PP 19-21 Privacy Protection in Cloud computing by using Cryptographic Technique.
- Volume 4, Issue 4, April 2014 ISSN: 2277 128X International Journal of Advanced Comparison among Various Cryptographic Algorithms
- International Journal of Advance Foundation and Research in Computer (IJAFRC) Volume 1, Issue 2, Feb 2014. ISSN 2348 – 4853 A Survey on Data Integrity of Cloud Storage in Cloud Computing
- International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 2, Issue 11, November 2013 A Survey on Attribute Based Encryption Scheme in Cloud Computing
- International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 82 – No1, November 2013 An Investigation on the Issues in Cloud Data Security
- Homomorphic Encryption: Theory & Application Jaydip Sen Department of Computer Science, National Institute of Science & Technology Odisha,
- Homomorphic Encryption and the BGN Cryptosystem, David Mandell Freeman 11. Comparative study of various Security Algorithms applicable in Multi-Cloud Environment - Ms.Theres Bemila Karan Kundar Lokesh Jain Shashikant Sharma Nayan Makasare
Abstract Views: 621
PDF Views: 182