Open Access Subscription Access
Analyzing of the Leaf Boundary in Different Leaves
The present study deals with the analysis of medicinal plants specifically Hibiscus leaf by using the techniques of Image Processing, Boundary tracing of a binary digital region is an important first step in the analysis of that region. With an abstract cell complex representation of a digital image the boundary point coordinates may be extracted from that digital image. The results are presented and discussed. Boundary value analysis is a technique for test data selection Boundary values which include maximum, minimum, just inside boundaries, just outside boundaries, typical values, and error values. The expectation is that, if a systems works correctly for these extreme or special values, then it will work correctly for all values in between. An effective way to the test code is to exercise it at its natural boundaries.
Image Processing, Hibiscus Leaf, Abstract Cell Complex, Medicinal.
- M. Ramanathan and B. Gurumoorthy “ A tracing algorithm for constructing medial axis transform of 3D objects boundby freeform surfaces”, Int. Con. on Shape Modeling and Applications IEEE 2005.
- Huang Xianfeng, Cheng Xiaoguang, ZHANG Fan, and Gong Jianya , “Side Ratio Constrain Based Precise Boundary Tracing Algorithm For Discrete Point Clouds”, The International Archives Of The Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing And Spatial Information Sciences. Vol. VII. Beijing 2008
- Akmal Rakhmadi, Mohd. Shafry Mohd Rahim and Habibollah Harun,” Boundary Tracing of Fish Image”.
- Farsad Zamani Boroujeni, Rahmita Wirza, Norwa t i Mus t apha , Li l ly Sur i ani Affendey,Oteh Maskon and Majid Khalilian ,” A New Tracing Algorithm for Automatic Boundary Extraction from Coronary Cineangiograms”, the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists, IMECS 2010, Hong Kong 2010.
- Aparajithan Sampath and Jie Shan ,” Building Boundary Tracing and Regularization from Airborne Lidar Point Clouds”, Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing Vol. 73, No. 7, pp. 805812 2007.
- Matteson, Ronald G, “Introduction Document Image Processing Techniques”, Artec House 1995
Abstract Views: 643
PDF Views: 191