Open Access Subscription Access
Selective Region based Invisible Water Marking using Asymmetric Key Encryption
This introduces an approach, to deal with invisible water marking, by interactively selecting the appropriate threshold values each time to choose the desired area to embed the watermark, the informative image and encrypting the complete embedded image using a well-known asymmetric key cryptographic algorithm, RSA, with a static encryption table generated by choosing two large enough prime numbers, that satisfy the need required for this purpose.
Decryption, Embedding, Encryption, Steganography, Threshold.
- Khan I, Gupta S, Singh S. A new data hiding approach in images for secret data communication with steganography. International Journal of Computer Application (0975-8887). 2016 Feb; 135(13):9–14.
- Devi M, Sharma N. Improved detection of least significant bit steganography algorithms in color and gray scale images. Proceedings of 2014 RAECS UIET; Punjab University Chandigarh. 2014 Mar. p. 6–8.
- Goswami S, Goswami J, Mehra R. An efficient algorithm of steganography using JPEG colored image. IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE-2014); Jaipur. 2014 May 9-11. p. 1–5.
- Alam S, Kumar V, Siddiqui WA, Ahmed M. Key dependent image steganography using edge detection. Fourth International Conference on Advance Computing and Communication Technologies. IEEE-ICACCT; Rohtak. 2014 Feb 8-9. p. 85–8.
- Singla D, Juneja M. An analysis of edge based image steganography techniques in spatial domain. Proceedings of RAECS UIET; Punjab University Chandigarh. 2014 Mar 6-8. p. 1–5
- Kamaldeep. Image steganography techniques in spatial domain, their parameters and analytical techniques: A review article. IJAIR. 2013; 2(5):85–92.
- Hussain M, Hussain M. A survey of image steganography techniques. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. 2013; 54:113–23.
- Hamid N, Yahya A, Ahmad RB, Nejim D, Kannon L. Steganography in image files: A survey. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2013; 7(1):35–55.
- Gangwar A, Srivastava V. Improved RGB-LSB steganography using secret key. International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology. 2013; 4(2):85–9.
- Gutta RS, Chincholkar YD, Lahane PU. Steganography for two and three LSBs using extended substitution algorithm. ICTAT Journal on Communication Technology. 2013; 4(1):685–90.
- Ashwin S, Ramesh J, Kumar SA, Gunavathi K. Novel and secure encoding and hiding techniques using image steganography: A survey. Emerging Trends in Electrical Engineering and Energy Management (ICETEEEM); Chennai. 2012 Dec 13-15. p. 171–7.
Abstract Views: 419
PDF Views: 165