Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
A Guide to New Generalized p - k Mittag-Leffler Function in Fractional Calculus
One of the applications of the Mittag-Leffler function is in modeling fractional order viscoelastic materials. Experimental investigations into the time-dependent relaxation behavior of viscoelastic materials are characterized by a very fast decrease of the stress at the beginning of the relaxation process and an extremely slow decay for large times. It can even take a long time before a constant asymptotic value is reached. Therefore, a lot of Maxwell elements are required to describe relaxation behavior with sufficient accuracy. This ends in a difficult optimization problem in order to identify a large number of material parameters. On the other hand, over the years, the concept of fractional derivatives has been introduced to the theory of viscoelasticity. Among these models, the fractional Zener model was found to be very effective to predict the dynamic nature of rubber-like materials with only a small number of material parameters. The solution of the corresponding constitutive equation leads to a relaxation function of the Mittag-Leffler type. It is defined by the power series with negative arguments. This function represents all essential properties of the relaxation process under the influence of an arbitrary and continuous signal with a jump at the origin.
Classcal Gamma Function, Generalized k-MittagLeffler Function, Generalized Two Parameter Pochhammer Symbol, Generalized Two Parameter Gamma Function.
- A. K. Shukla and J.C. Prajapati. On the generalization of Mittag-Le_er function and its properties. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications,336 (2007) 797-811.
- G.A. Dorrego and R.A. Cerutti. The K-Mittag-Le_er Function. Int. J.Contemp. Math.Sciences, Vol. 7 (2012) No. 15, 705-716.
- Kuldeep Singh Gehlot, The Generalized K- Mittag-Le_er function. Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences, Vol. 7 (2012) No. 45, 2213-2219.
- Kuldeep Singh Gehlot, Two Parameter Gamma Function and it's Properties, arXiv:1701.01052v1[math.CA] 3 Jan 2017.
- Kuldeep Singh Gehlot, The p-k Mittag-Li_er function, Palestine Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 7(2)(2018), 628-632.
- Kuldeep Singh Gehlot, Fractional Integral and Di_. of p-k Mittag-Le_er function, under publication.
- Kuldeep Singh Gehlot, Recurrence relation and Integral representation of p-k Mittag-Le_er function, under publication.
- Kuldeep Singh Gehlot,New Two Parameter Gamma Function,Preprints 2020, 2020040537 (doi: 10.20944/preprints202004.0537.v1).
- Kuldeep Singh Gehlot, CR Choudhary and Anita Punia, Integral Transform of p-k Mittag -Le_er function, JETIR September 2018, Volume 5, Issue 9, 722-730.
- Kuldeep Singh Gehlot and Anjana Bhandari,The J-Generalized P - K Mittag-Le_er Function. Preprints 2020, 2020050054 (doi: 10.20944/preprints202005.0054.v1).communicate.
- Luciano Leonardo Luque, On a Generalized Mittag-Le_er Function, International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, Vol. 13, 2019, no. 5, 223 - 234.
- S.G. Samok, A.A. Kilbas, O.I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives,Theory and Applications. Gordon and Breach, New York, 1993.
Abstract Views: 144
PDF Views: 0