Open Access Subscription Access
Increasing the Investment's Opportunities in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by Studying and Analyzing the Social Media Data
Social networking sites are a significant source of information to know the behavior of users and to know what is occupying society of all ages and accordingly helpful information can be provided to specialists and decision-makers. According to official sources, 98.43% of Saudi youth use social networking sites. The study and analysis of social media data are done to provide the necessary information to increase investment opportunities within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, by studying and analyzing what people occupy on the communication sites through their tweets about the labor market and investment. Given the huge volume of data and also its randomness, a survey of the data will be done and collected from through keywords, the priority of arranging the data, and recording it as (positive - negative - mixed). The study analysis and conclusion will be based on data-mining and its techniques of analysis and deduction.
Big Data, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Social Media, Kdd, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- J. Han, M. Kamber, J. Pei, "Data Mining Concepts And Techniques", Diego, 2011.
- Daniel T. Larose, "Discovering Knowledge In Data An Introduction To Data Mining", 2005.
- R. Zafarani, M.A. Abbasi, And H. Liu, "Social Media Mining: An Introduction", Cambridge University Press,16.
- J. Han, M. Kamber, and J. Pei, "Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques", Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, 2011.
- P.N. Tan, M. Steinbach And V. Kumar, "Introduction To Data Mining", Pearson Addison Wesley, Boston, 2006.
- Prabhjot Kaura, Anu Goyal, Kavita Sharma, Pritia, Anupriya Jain, Prasenjit Banerjee, "Social Media In Data Mining Review Paper", Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad,India,2018.
- Amali Pushpam, Gnana Jayanthi Joseph, "Over View On Data Mining In Social Media", International Journal Of Computer Sciences And Engineering,November 2017.
- Annie Syrien, M.Hanumanthappa, "A Study On Social Network Analysis Through Data Mining Techniques – A Detailed Survey", International Journal Of Advanced Research In Computer And Communication Engineering,Vol. 5, Special Issue 2, October 2016.
- D.Kavitha, Mca, M.Phi., "Survey Of Data Mining Techniques For Social Networking Websites", Assistant Professor, Kg College Of Arts And Science, Coimbatore,Ijcsmc, Vol. 6, Issue. 4, April 2017, Pg.418 – 426.
- Flow Chart Definition, Https://Www.Edrawsoft.Com/Flowchart-Definition.Html?Gclid=Cj0kcqjwjpacbhdkarisaiszn7qrrt9bx9cakidk2mpap2mfkgs8x4bfgw-Av3mqvcfdcdn7ctb720kaagjfealw_Wcb,2020.
- Unified Modeling Language (Uml) | SequenceDiagrams,Https://Www.Geeksforgeeks.Org/Unified-Modeling-Language-Uml-Sequence-Diagrams/.
- What Is Class Diagram?,Https://Www.Visual-Paradigm.Com/Guide/Uml-Unified-Modeling-Language/What-Is-Class-Diagram/.
Abstract Views: 19
PDF Views: 7