Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
A Novel Architecture of Intelligent Decision Model for Efficient Resource Allocation in 5G Broadband Communication Networks
Intelligent Decision Model for efficient resource allocation in 5G broadband communication networks is essential for ensuring the most efficient use of available resources. This model considers several factors, such as traffic demand, network topology, and radio access technology, to make the most efficient decisions about resource allocation. It is based on intelligent algorithms and advanced analytics, which allow the network to quickly and accurately identify the optimal resource allocation for a given situation. This model can reduce costs, improve network performance, and increase customer satisfaction. In addition, the Intelligent Decision Model can help operators reduce the complexity and cost of managing a 5G network. The intelligent decision model for efficient resource allocation in 5G broadband communication networks is based on a combination of artificial intelligence (AI) and optimization techniques. The proposed decision models can use AI to identify patterns in traffic and user behavior. In contrast, the proposed can use optimization techniques to maximize resource utilization and reduce latency in the network. This model can also leverage predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms to determine the most efficient allocation of resources. Additionally, the proposed model can use AI to detect and mitigate potential security threats and malicious activities in the network. the proposed IDM has reached 91.85% of accuracy, 90.05% of precision, 90.96% of recall and 91.33% of F1-score.
Intelligent, Decision, Efficient, Resource, Allocation, 5G, Broadband, Communication, Networks.
- S. Yu, X. Chen and D. Wu, “When Deep Reinforcement Learning Meets Federated Learning: Intelligent Multitimescale Resource Management for Multiaccess Edge Computing in 5G Ultradense Network”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 2238-2251, 2020.
- D. Wang and X. Du, “Intelligent Cognitive Radio in 5G: AIBased Hierarchical Cognitive Cellular Networks”, IEEE Wireless Communications, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 54-61, 2019.
- I.A. Najm, A.K. Hamoud, J Lloret and I Bosch, “Machine Learning Prediction Approach to Enhance Congestion Control in 5G IoT Environment”, Electronics, Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 607-615, 2019.
- H. Yang and X. Xie, “Learning-Based Energy-Efficient Resource Management by Heterogeneous RF/VLC for Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Industrial IoT Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol. 16, No. 8, pp. 5565-5576, 2019.
- A.K. Bashir, R. Jayaraman and N.M.F. Qureshi, “An Optimal Multitier Resource Allocation of Cloud RAN in 5G using Machine Learning”, Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, Vol. 30, No. 8, pp. 3627-3634, 2019.
- B. Cao and Y. Gu, “Resource Allocation in 5G IoV Architecture based on SDN and Fog-Cloud Computing”, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 3832-3840, 2021.
- K. Sheth, K. Patel, R. Gupta and N. Kumar, “A Taxonomy of AI Techniques for 6G Communication Networks”, Computer Communications, Vol. 161, pp. 279-303, 2020.
- I Khan, M.H. Zafar, M.T. Jan, J Lloret, M Basheri and D Singh, “Spectral and Energy Efficient Low-Overhead Uplink and Downlink Channel Estimation for 5G Massive MIMO Systems”, Entropy, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 92-108, 2018.
- L. Hu, L. Xiang and Y. Hao, “Ready Player One: UAVClustering-Based Multi-Task Offloading for Vehicular VR/AR Gaming”, IEEE Network, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 42-48, 2019.
- A. Thantharate and C. Beard, “ADAPTIVE6G: Adaptive Resource Management for Network Slicing Architectures in Current 5G and Future 6G Systems”, Journal of Network and Systems Management, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp. 1-9, 2023.
- H. Yang and M. Kadoch, “Intelligent Resource Management based on Reinforcement Learning for Ultra-Reliable and Low-Latency IoV Communication Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 68, No. 5, pp. 4157-4169, 2019.
- E.S. Ali, S. Islam and S. Bevinakoppa, “Machine Learning Technologies for Secure Vehicular Communication in Internet of Vehicles: Recent Advances and Applications”, Security and Communication Networks, Vol. 2021, pp. 1-23, 2021.
- W. Jiang, M. Strufe and H.D. Schotten, “A SON DecisionMaking Framework for Intelligent Management in 5G Mobile Networks”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communications, pp. 1158- 1162, 2017.
- S. Yang, “A Joint Optimization Scheme for Task Offloading and Resource Allocation based on Edge Computing in 5G Communication Networks”, Computer Communications, Vol. 160, pp. 759-768, 2020.
- D.M. Gutierrez-Estevez, M. Gramaglia and Y. Wang, “Artificial Intelligence for Elastic Management and Orchestration of 5G Networks”, IEEE Wireless Communications, Vol. 26, No. 5, pp. 134-141, 2019.
- K. Lin and G. Fortino, “AI-Driven Collaborative Resource Allocation for Task Execution in 6G-Enabled Massive IoT”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol. 8, No. 7, pp. 5264- 5273, 2021.
- L. Ma and N. Lu, “On-Demand Resource Management for 6G Wireless Networks Using Knowledge-Assisted Dynamic Neural Networks”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications, pp. 1-6, 2022.
- Y. Shi, Y. Cao and N. Kato, “A Cross-Domain SDN Architecture for Multi-Layered Space-Terrestrial Integrated Networks”, IEEE Network, Vol. 33, No. 1, pp. 29-35, 2019.
- H. Yang and X. Xie, “Deep-Reinforcement-Learning-based Energy-Efficient Resource Management for Social and Cognitive Internet of Things”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol. 7, No. 6, pp. 5677-5689, 2020.
Abstract Views: 83
PDF Views: 0