Open Access Subscription Access
Quality Control of Teacher Education:A Future Aspect
The future of a nation, i.e., the quality of coming generation depends largely on the quality of teachers. The transformation of society into a ‘learning society’, where relevant education will be accessible to its each and every member, is the responsibility of teacher-educators. Good education demands goods teachers, i.e., teachers who are professionally well-prepared in every aspect of modern pedagogy. Therefore, quality improvement of our entire teacher education programme is one of the indispensable needs
Teacher Education, Quality Control, Multimedia, Technology in Education.
- Armstrong, M. (1973); ―The role of the Teacher‖ in Peter Buckman (ed.) Education Without Schools. Calcutta : Rupa & Co.
- Clark, K.B. (1970); ―Alternatives to Urban Public School‖, in Allvin Toffler (ed.) The School-House in the City. Madras, Higginb-Othams (P) Ltd.
- Flechsig, K.H. (1974); ―Teaching as a Profession‖, Education Vol. 9.
- Rahman, A. (1995); Science, Technology and Development, Vol. II, New Delhi : New Age International Publishers Ltd., Wiley Eastern Ltd.
- Rajput, J. S. (1994); ―Teacher Education at Elementary Level‖ in J. S. Rajput (Ed.) Universalization of Elementary Education Delh : Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
- Toffler, Allving (1970) : Future Shcok, New York : A Banthan Books Publication.
Abstract Views: 278
PDF Views: 0