Open Access Subscription Access
Why is it the Right Time to Loosen the Grip of Managerialism? : A Commentary
- Bennis, W. and O’Toole, J. (2005), “How Business Schools Lost Their Way”, Harvard Business Review, Available at: https://hbr.org/2005/05/how-business-schools-lost-their-way.
- Brandenburger, A. (2019), “Strategy Needs Cretaivity”, Harvard Business Review, Available at: https://hbr.org/2019/03/strategy-needs-creativity.
- Datar, S., Garvin, D.A., and Cullen, P.G. (2010), Rethinking the MBA: Business Education at a Crossroads Kindle Edition, Harvard Business Review Press.
- Magretta, J. (2012), “What Management Is: How It Works and Why It’s Everyone’s Business”, London: Profile.
- Podolny, J.M. (2009), “The Buck Stops (and Starts) at Business School”, Harvard Business Review, Available at: https://hbr.org/2009/06/the-buck-stops-and-starts-at-business-school.
Abstract Views: 212
PDF Views: 58