Open Access Subscription Access
The Impact of Managerialism and the Road Ahead: A Viewpoint
- Barker, R. (2010), “The Big Idea: No, Management Is Not a Profession”, Harvard Business Review, July- August Issue, Available at: https://hbr.org/2010/07/the-big-idea-no-management-is-not-a-profession
- Drucker, P. (1973), Management: tasks, responsibilities, practices, New York: Harper & Row.
- Perkins, J. (2004), Confessions of an Economic Hitman, New York: Berrett-Koehler Publishers.
- Colson, E. (2019), “Why Data Science Teams Need Generalists, Not Specialists”, Harvard Business Review, Available at: https://hbr.org/2019/03/why-data-science-teams-need-generalists-not-specialists
- Bennis, W. and O’Toole, J. (2005), “How Business Schools Lost Their Way”, Harvard Business Review, Available at: https://hbr.org/2005/05/how-business-schools-lost-their-way
- Chakraborty, S. (2013, May 30). What they don't teach you at B-schools. Business Standard. Retrieved from https://www.business-standard.com/article/opinion/what-they-don-t-teach-you-at-b-schools-113053000931_1.html
- Chakraborty, S. (2014, October). Increasing student engagement in classroom. Retrieved from Edulearners: https://www.edu-leaders.com/articles/1000145/increasing-student-engagement-in-classrooms
- Chakraborty, S. (2014, August). Management Research-An earnest Appraisal. Indian Management.
- Chakraborty, S. (2014, March). Strengthening facility quality in B-schools: The way ahead. Indian Management.
- Chakraborty, S. (2017, July 25). Are university rankings reliable?. The Hindu. Retrieved from https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/are-university-rankings-reliable/article9788301.ece
- Chakraborty, S. (2017, August 24). Creating a culture of research in India. The Hindu. Retrieved from https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/creating-a-culture-of-research-in-india/article9830350.ece
- Chakraborty, S. (2017, July). Moving towards cashless economy. Hindustan Times.
- Chakraborty, S. (2017, November). Note-ban: Towards a cleaner mindset- how far have we moved?. Hinustan Times.
- Chakraborty, S. (2017). Out of Focus or Inappropriate Paradigm Choice:What Happened to Management Research? Journal of Applied Management, 63-67.
- Chakraborty, S. (2018, August 16). Education needs to promote the maxim: Thesis+Antithesis = Synthesis. Financial Express. Retrieved from https://www.financialexpress.com/opinion/education-needs-to-promote-the-maxim-thesisantithesis-synthesis/1281824/
Abstract Views: 212
PDF Views: 72