Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Magnetic Field Effect on Tangent Hyperbolic Fluid Towards Porous Plate with Suction/Injection
Present study investigates the convective flow and transfer of heat in non-Newtonian Tangent Hyperbolic fluid (incompressible) from a vertical porous plate with suction/injection effects. The transformed governing equations are solved subject to physically appropriate boundary conditions using Keller Box (finite-difference) scheme. The influence of emerging non-dimensional parameters discuss graphically, to be precise the Weissenberg number (We) , the power law index (n) , magnetic parameter (M) , Prandtl number (Pr) , suction/injection parameter (fw) and dimensionless tangential coordinate in the boundary layer regime are examined the effects of these parameters on surface heat transfer rate and local skin friction are also investigated tabular form.
Tangent Hyperbolic Fluid, Weissenberg Number, Power Law Index, Suction, Injection.
- A.J. Friedman, S.J. Dyke, B.M. Phillips, Over-driven control for large-scale MR dampers, Smart Mater. Struct. 22 (2013) 045001, 15pp.
- Muhammad Naseer, Muhammad Yousaf Malik, Sohail Nadeem, Abdul Rehman, 2014, “The Boundary Layer Flow of Hyperbolic Tangent Fluid Over a Vertical Exponentially Stretching Cylinder” Alexandria Engineering Journal, 53, 747–750. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aej.2014.05.001
- Ali Abbas. M., Bai. Y.Q., Bhatti. M.M., Rashidi. M.M., 2016, “Three Dimensional Peristaltic Flow of Hyperbolic Tangent Fluid in Non-uniform Channel Having Flexible Walls” Alexandria Engineering Journal, 55, 653–662. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aej.2015.10.012
- Subba Rao. A., Ramachandra Prasad V., Nagendra. N, Bhaskar Reddy. N and Anwar Bég O. 2016, “Non-Similar Computational Solution for Boundary Layer Flows of Non-Newtonian Fluid From an Inclined Plate with Thermal Slip”, J. Applied Fluid Mechanics, 9, 795-807.
- Nadeem, S. and S. Akram (2011). Magneto hydrodynamic peristaltic flow of a hyperbolic tangent fluid in a vertical asymmetric channel with heat transfer. Acta Mech. Sin. 27(2), 237–250.
- Akbar, N. S., S. Nadeem, R. U. Haq and Z. H. Khan (2013). Numerical solution of Magneto hydrodynamic boundary layer flow of tangent hyperbolic fluid towards a stretching sheet. Indian J. Phys 87(11), 1121-1124.
- Nadeem, S. and S. Akram (2009). Peristaltic transport of a hyperbolic tangent fluid model in an asymmetric channel. ZNA 64a, 559–567.
- Subba Rao. A, V.R. Prasad, N. Bhaskar Reddy, O. Anwar Beg, 2015, “Modelling Laminar Transport Phenomena in a Casson Rheological Fluid from a Semi-Infinite Vertical Plate With Partial Slip”, Heat Transfer-Asian Research, 44(3), 272-291, http://10.1002/htj.21115
- Subba Rao. A, V.R. Prasad, N. Bhaskar Reddy and O. Anwar Beg,2015, “Modelling Laminar Transport Phenomena In A Casson Rheological Fluid From An Isothermal Sphere With Partial Slip”, Thermal science, 19(5), 1507-1519; http://10.2298/TSCI120828098S
- Subba Rao. A, V.R.Prasad, K. Harshavalli and O. Anwar Beg, 2016, “Thermal Radiation Effects on Non-Newtonian Fluid in a Variable Porosity Regime with Partial Slip”, J. Porous Media, 19(4), 313-329.
- Subba Rao. A, V. R. Prasad, V. Nagaradhika, O. Anwar Beg,2017, “Heat Transfer in Viscoplastic Boundary Layer Flow from a Vertical Permeable Cone with Momentum and Thermal Wall Slip: Numerical Study”, Heat Transfer Research; (In Press).
- L. Nagaraja, M. Sudhakar Reddy, Suryanayana Reddy, “Magneto hydrodynamic effects on non-Newtonian Eyring-Powell fluid from a circular cylinder with Soret and Dufour effects”, International Journal of Mathematical Archives, 8(6),153-166, 2017
- Subba Rao A., V. R Prasad , O. Anwar Beg and M. Rashidi, 2017, “Free Convection Heat and Mass Transfer of a Nanofluid Past a Horizontal Cylinder Embedded in a Non-Darcy Porous Medium, Journal of Porous Media; (In Press).
Abstract Views: 321
PDF Views: 0