HIRA in Excavation in High Rise Buildings
High rise buildings, risk analysis, risk assessment, risk priority number.
Manuscript Received : May 5, 2022 ; Revised : May 17, 2022 ; Accepted : May 20, 2022. Date of Publication : June 5, 2022.
- Vinoth, M. and Hariharana, M. J., “Assessment of risk in construction industry using HIRA,”J. XianShiyou Univ. (Natural Sci.Ed.), vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 126–132. [Online]. Available: https://www.xisdxjxsu.asia/V18I06-13.pdf
- A.Sharma, A. Kumar, and V. Suryawanshi, “Hazard identification and evaluation in construction industry,” Int. J. Sci., Technol. Eng., vol. 1, no. 10, pp. 47–56, 2015. [Online]. Available: https://ijste.org/Article.php?manuscript=IJSTEV1I10037
- S. Chauhan and N. A. Siddiqui, “Hazard identification and risk assessment in construction industry,” Int. J. Creative Res. Thoughts, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 722–727, 2018. [Online]. Available:https://ijcrt.org/papers/IJCRT1802530.pdf
- T.Namasivayam and K.Muthukumar, “HIRA in construction site,”Int.J. Scientific Res. Develop., vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 267–270, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://ijsrd.com/Article.php?manuscript=IJSRDV8I100156
- V.Chellappa and U. R. Salve,“End-users'opinions to enhance the process of hazard identification and risk assessment (HIRA) in construction projects,” in Ginzburg, A., Galina, K. (eds). Building Life-cycle Manage., Inf. Syst., Technologies, pp. 457–465, 2022.
- Springer. doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-96206-7_48
Abstract Views: 42
PDF Views: 0