Open Access Subscription Access
The Technological Research Outcomes of Boiled Sausages Fortified with Sea Buckthorn Peels
The article presents the evaluation of dried peels from sea-buckthorn fruit pomace obtained after juice production in Tes Sum, Uvs province and its use in producing boiled sausages. The boiled sausages were enriched with four different amounts of sea buckthorn peels which are as follows: 0.2%, 0.3%, 0.4% and 0.5%. According to the experimental research compared to the reference, the amount of oil increased by 1.9%, fiber by 0.4%, flavonoids by 0.2 mg%, calcium and magnesium by 2 mg% and iron by 0.2% in boiled sausages that were enriched with 0.4% sea buckthorn peels. Moreover, the moisture and nitrite content decreased by 3.3% and 2.2 mg%, respectively.
Fortifier, Meat Products, Sea Buckthorn Peels, Technology
- Ministry of Agriculture and Light Industry. Report on "Chatsargana" National Program 2010-2016. 2017.
- Ch. Avdai. Sea Buckthorn Ulaanbaatar. 2002.
- Davaa T and Chimgee N. Canker-berry enriched sausage technology research, Ulaanbaatar. 2016.
- Nanjid G. A study on the technology of obtaining sea buckthorn pomace fortified protein-rich dairy products. Ulaanbaatar. 2013.
- Volgarev MN. Chemical composition of food products. Moscow. 2016.
Abstract Views: 21
PDF Views: 8