A Study on Factors Influencing Decision of Customerspurchasing Life Insurance Product With Reference to Agegroup in Gujarat Region (Chi-Square Analysis Approach)
Indian insurance industry growth rate of 14.47% (IBEF Report) this sector plays
a vital role for Indian GDP. This study identified various factors based on
cultural, social, personal, psychological parameters. The aim of the study was to
identify factors influencing the purchase decision of customer purchasing life
insurance product with reference to age group in the Gujarat region. Researchers
identified various dependent and independent variables from the Chi-square
Analysis Approach. The result was derived from hypothesis testing with respect
to age and purchasing decision of life insurance products. Total 30 factors have
been identified in this empirical study.
- Truett, D.B. and L.J. Truett (1990). The Demand for Life Insurance in Mexico and the United States: A Comparative Study,Journal of Risk and Insurance, 57, 321-328.
- Dorfman, Mark S., and Charles P. Flynn. "Immortality - Striving, Heroism, and Power: Psychological Contributions to Life Insurance Marketing." Journal of the American Society of CLU & CHFC 4 1, March 1987, pp. 56-60.
- Bovee , C. and Thill, J.V. (1992): Marketing, United State of America, McGraw Hill, in Consumer Research, Vol. 16
- MinLi(2008),‟‟FactorsInfluencingHouseholds‟DemandForLifeInsurance‟‟https:// mospace.umsystem.edu/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10 355/5724/research.pdf?sequence=3
- Singh, H. and Dr. Lall M. (2011), „‟An Empirical Study of life insurance product and services in rural areas‟‟, ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Vol.1 Issue 8
- Curak, M., 2013, The Effect of Social and Demographic Factors on Life Insurance Demand in Croatia, International Journal of Business and Social Science, vol. 4 (9), pp. 65-72.
- Yiswa E. And Rasti E.(2015) , „„ Factors affecting consumer purchase decision on insurance product in pt. Prudential life assurance manado‟‟, Jurnal EMBA 491 Vol.3 No.3 Sept. 2015, Hal.491-501.
- Idham M.,Razak S., and Kasim H.(2016) , “ An Overview of Demand for Life Insurance in Malaysia‟‟, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 4 No. 4,2014,pp.244-250.
- Kanyingi k. (2016), „„Factors affecting uptake of insurance products among millennials in Kenya‟‟, United States International university – Africa
- A. Muthusamy & R.Yuvarani, R. (2016), “A study on factors affecting the perception and behaviour towards marketing of life insurance products with reference to LIC in Salem District”, PARIPEX - Indian Journal of Research, 5(2), pp.151-152.
- Xumei Zhang et.al., (2017), „„An empirical study of the Key Factors affecting Consumer Purchase Decision On Life Insurance‟‟ Conference Paper July 2017.
- D. Sidhardha, & M. Sumanth, (2017), “Consumer buying behavior towards life insurance: An analytical study.”, International Journal of Commerce and Management Research, 3(7), pp. 1-5.
- Binny Pahwa, Meenu Gupta (2019), A study of factors influencing the purchase decision of health insurance policies using AHP approach, 8(7), COMPUSOFT, An International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology, PP. 3285-3293.
Abstract Views: 165
PDF Views: 0