Innovative CSR Models in IT Sector
Every organization utilises the resources available in the society or environment to maximize their profit and it is the responsibility of the organisation to contribute something in return, which can be referred to be as CSR or Corporate Social Responsibility. It is a part of activities for every organisation where it is said to be the effort made by the corporate in developing the society. Now a days, innovations on CSR model are treated as the foundation of business competencies. This has emerged gradually overpast decades where improvement in CSR refers to social innovation. And over the period, organizations'activities and strategies are becoming more and more social responsible
Company should do something more than monetary measures to solve the issues like poverty, education, healthcare development etc. Making use of these challenges provide an opportunity for growth.
The present study has been made on top four IT companies in India, where the innovation on CSR activities are focused. Likewise the paper will also take into consideration, the new innovations that can be brought by companies for social benefits and sustainable development.
- Refered articles on J Gate:
- "Lessons for Responsible Innovation in the Business Context: A Systematic Liteature Review of Responsible, Social and Sustainable Innovation Practice" by Rob Lubberink, Vincent Blok, John van Opem, and Onno Omta.
- "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Innovation- The Drivers of Business growth?" by Gadaf Rexhepi, Selma Kutrishi, Gjilnaipe Bexheti.
- "Baseline Study on CSR in Macedonia", UNDP(2007)
- "Innovation in Indian CSR- a Conceptual Model", by Nagaraj M S & ShaliniG
- "Responsible Innovation Towards sustainable Development in small and Medium-sized Enterprises: a Resource Perspective", by Halme and Korpela
- "The links of sustainable competitiveness and innovation with openness and user integration: An empirical analysis". Wagner
- "Responsible research and innovation: From sciene in society to science for society, with society".Owen, 2012.
- "The relationship of communication, ethical work climate, and trust to commitment and innovation." By Ruppel C P, Harrington.
- https://www.emeraldinsight.eom/doi/abs/l 0.1108/SAMPJ-07-2015-0058?fullSc= 1 &journalcode=sampj
Abstract Views: 663
PDF Views: 482