Open Access Subscription Access
Dyslexic Reading Assistance with Language Processing Algorithms
The Dyslexic reading challenge is not completely resolved till date with advance learning algorithms. The need for breaking complex words and aiding the children to remember with hints is the need of the hour. The development of reading assistant with breakdown of complex words, using hints to remember backword and forward iterations, creative use of word cloud and using deep learning techniques to effectively tokenize and assist the struggling readers.
Language Processing Algorithms, Deep Learning, Tokenization.
- Sentence Simplification with Deep Reinforcement Learning | dress (xingxingzhang.github.io)
- Understanding BERT — Word Embeddings | by Dharti Dhami | Medium
- What is reinforcement learning? The complete guide - deepsense.ai
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Training Accuracy - Stack Overflow
- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56446182/deep-reinforcement-learning-training-accuracy https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0925231221015265
- Data-Driven Sentence Simplification: Survey and Benchmark | Computational Linguistics | MIT Press
- https://direct.mit.edu/coli/article/46/1/135/93384/Data-Driven-Sentence-Simplification-Survey-andShort Biography
Abstract Views: 20
PDF Views: 6