Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Iot Based Recycling Paper Transformation Machine
Institutions like schools, colleges, offices, banks, etc. where the use of paper is quite high and larger the amount increase the need of new papers. So there's an effective way to recycle those used papers instead of buying more new papers. Used papers mostly get dumped in the trash or used by vendors and ultimately into the trash. In today's world numerous big machines are there for the recycling of paper but must higher in the cost to get afforded by a small unit. So designing a simple and cheap machine will eradicate all the problems. Such a recycling machine will help us to produce noncomplex, simple and cheap papers where the institution can use the same paper instead of buying again and again. The designing of the machine will be prepared with the vital component needed. The project will find a way to stabilize and organize the papers produced into a finite paper with proper adjustments. Currently the focus is mainly to get a fine paper followed by the cutting machine to get desired product. Also the designing and fabricating of the machine will be simple enough for a person who have less knowledge in technology will also be able to operate it. Thus focusing on the employment opportunity in the today's world. The machine is designed basically following the protocol of industry 4.0. It's an automatic machine where papers will be recycled through the help of an application starting from the grinder to the cutter in order to receive a fine paper with proper dimensions. Here the user can remotely switch on the system from any part of the world over internet. Also length of paper and number of paper can be adjusted from anywhere in the world using the IoT.
Paper Transformation Machine, Microcontroller, Automation application.
- Qiong chen; Yuanjun LV, 2008, Design of paper cutter machine, 9th International Conference on Computer Aided Industrial Design and Conceptual Design, 2008.
- Binpeng Wang; Haiying Lin, “Control System of paper Cutting machine based on Motor feed forward PID strategy”, IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation, Volume 3, Aug 2013, ISBN-978-1-4799-1334-3.
- Wang Xinxiang; Guoqing, “Analysis and study on a novel type of fully auto-cros paper cutting machine”, IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation, 9-12 Aug 2009.
- Zhiming Yang; Lepeng Song; “Fuzzy-PI control system for speeding of paper cutting machine Based on PLC”, International Conference on Electric Information and Control Engineering (ICEICE), 15-17 April 2011.
- Hujdur Mulrindin ; Kaknjo Admir; “ Construction and control implementation of material Cutting Machine” , Proceedings of the International Convention MIPRO, 23-27 May 2011.
- Fam Feiran ; Ding Huiyao , “ The research and the application for the rotary die-cutting Machine drive technology”, International Conference on Mechanism Automation and Control Engineering(MACE), 26-28 June 2010.
- Zhiqin Yin, Lianjiang Xu, “Finite Element Analysis and Optimization Design of Paper Cutter Cutting Blade Based on Ansys”, International Conference on Robots Intelligent System (ICRIS), 26-27 May 2018.
- Pengfei Hao, Sue Wang, “Analysis on Cutter Machine Driving Technology Process and Control Strategies”, International Workshop on Intelligent Systems and Applications, ISA 22-23 May 2010.
- Arshya Bamshad, Hyoung Jin Cho, “Disposable Sensor Devices Fabricated by Paper crafting Tools”, IEEE Sensors Applications Symposium (SAS), March 2020.
- Cheng Tiao Hsieh, “Developing Low Costs and Smart Laser- based paper cutting based on Open Source 3D Printer”, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing (ICAM), 16-18 November 2018.
- Kudzai L. Shava; Carolline Hlakudi; Michiel Postema; Craig S. Carlson, “Finetuning a single-blade sonic paper-cutter as an energy-saving sharpening instrument”, 2021 International Conference on Electrical Computer and Energy Technologies (ICECET), Dec 2021.
- Amelia Nuraisyah Quinsi Jemy; Astrid Vanya Octary; Kusherdarsyah Saptaji; Tasya Diana Septiani; Sylvania Mulia, “Design and Modelling of shredding Machine for recycling Plastic Waste”, International Conference on Computing, Engineering and design (ICCED), Aug 2021
- Ajinkya Edlabadkar, Shivam Suroshe, Tarun Yelne, Roshan Jogi, Saurabh Karekar, Dnyaneshwari Gatmane, “Development and Fabrication of Paper Recycling Machine”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), Volume 10, Issue 01, January 2021.
- Wai Ming Cheung, Vedant Pachisia, Reaz Hasan; “Facilitating Waste Paper Recycling and Remanufacturing via a cost Modelling Approach”, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 2015.
- M.A. Olutoye; “Design of a Manually Operated Paper-Recycling Machine”, Leonardo Electronic Journal of Pracices and Technologies, ISSN 1583-1078, December 2005.
Abstract Views: 11
PDF Views: 0