Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
A Comparative Analysis of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing and Traditional Marketing
Present trends in business are very vibrant, evolving day by day. Such innovations can be seen in each and every domain of the business. The marketing sector has also not been left untouched. With the change in the approach of communication and integration, conventional marketing has been progressing into non-conventional marketing, through the inculcation of artificial intelligence in marketing. The development of this has led to change in the marketing sector. To study the evolution of AI in marketing, along with the adoption and the perspective of customers towards AI marketing through the medium of this research is a desire. Artificial intelligence (AI) is an essential portion of many sectors, including marketing. The way in which we use data to make important marketing decisions and improve customer experience has been revolutionised by AI. The objective of this study was to determine the future of artificial intelligence in marketing, and to compare artificial intelligence marketing and traditional marketing. This research focused on the comparative study of AI with traditional marketing, its risks, benefits, and its impact on digital marketing and its future. A qualitative research methodology was utilised to address these topics. The theoretical framework discusses the topic of artificial intelligence in marketing, comparing it with traditional marketing. With the incredible progress in AI, machine learning, and deep learning in its subsegments, businesses are reaching new levels of data analytics productivity, which has an impact on the whole sector. For this thesis, the qualitative research method was applied by examining the marketing use of AI, to investigate how AI is changing the digital marketing sector. The objective of this approach was to do a broader and more detailed study of AI in marketing. Based on the findings of this thesis, it can be concluded that AI is going to fundamentally change how marketers do their work, making ads more personalised, predictive, and automated, than it has ever been. It is found that AI is an inevitable part of the future marketing and sales environment. The sooner we get acquainted with AI capabilities, the better.
Artificial Intelligence, Marketing, Traditional Marketing, Machine Learning.
- Benefits of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Marketing. Retrieved from researchgate.net
- Marketing and Artificial Intelligence. Retrieved from researchgate.net
- Marketing and Artificial Intelligence - Wikipedia
- Muhammadian, R. (2020, July). Artificial intelligence in marketing: How AI is revolutionizing digital marketing (Thesis, Centria University of Applied Sciences Business Management).
- Traditional Marketing vs. Digital Marketing. (2021, Updated Edition). Retrieved from simplilearn.com
- Thiraviyam, T. (2018). Artificial intelligence marketing. International Journal of Recent Research Aspects, 449-452.
- What is Artificial Intelligence Marketing? MaArketo Engage.
Abstract Views: 25
PDF Views: 0