A Study to Assess the Satisfaction and Expectation of People towards Services Provided by the Nursing Students among Rural and Urban Community in Selected Areas
Home visiting is the nurse's key activity in meeting the needs of patient, family and community in general for nursing services and health counseling.
Home visits refer to meeting the health need of the people at their door steps. the goals of these early home health care visits were to care for the sick, to teach the family how to care the ill person, and above all to protect the spread of diseases.
Keeping in view to assess the satisfaction and expectation of people towards services provide by the nursing students among rural and urban community areas, an exploratory study was undertaken to assess the satisfaction and expectation of people towards services provide by the nursing students among rural and urban community areas.
The study adopted "Health belief" model as the theoretical base for the framework of the study. A Qualitative research approach was adopted to conduct this study and the exploratory survey method was used. A Non-probability convenient sampling was used for the selection of the representative samples for the study. Data was collected from total 300 people, 150 people were selected from rural area and 150 people from urban areas of Pune district.
A final Study was conducted in selected rural and urban areas of Pune district. Descriptive and inferential Statistics was used to analyze the data.
- Rao K.S, An introduction to community health nursing, 4th ed, B.I. Publication, Chennai (2007), p 397-398
- Stachouse J, Into the community, Lippincott, New York (2005) p 7-11
- Anderson T, Mcforlane D, Community as a partner 4th ed, Lippincott, New York (2005) p 3-5
- Adina, Reinhardt M (1977). Current practices in family centred community nursing, 1st ed. C.V Mosby publication, New York, 76-77
- Dyer(1990)barriers to implementation. Bulletin of WHO,80(3),256
- Stanhope, Lancaster, community health nursing, 4th ed, mosby publication. New York (2007), p1-10
- Fernld L. Peter S, Munn’s introduction to psychology, 5th ed., A.I.T.B.S. publisher and distributors, Delhi.488-495
- Ahroni, reconceptualising compliance in home health care, nursing forum, 31(2), 5-12
Abstract Views: 675
PDF Views: 0