Open Access Subscription Access
Concerning the Article - A Perspective Review on Siddha System of Medicine in the Management of Corona Virus Disease 2019
- Radha S, Rajalakshmi SP, Subash K, Samraj K. A perspective review on siddha system of medicine in the management of corona virus disease 2019. J Nat Remedies. 2021; 21(2):109– 23.
- Kirana G, Karthik L, Devi MSS, Sathiyarajeswaran P, Kanakavalli K, Kumare KM, et al. In silico computational screening of Kabasura Kudineer -official Siddha formulation and JACOM against SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. J AyurvedaIntegr Med. 2020:100324. https://doi.org/10.1016/j. jaim.2020.05.009. PMid:32527713. PMCid:PMC7247487
- Jamuna D, et al. Survival analysis to assess the length of stay of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) patients under Integrated Medicine-Zinc, Vitamin C and Kabasura Kudineer (ZVcKK). Eur J Mol Clin Med. 2021; 7(10):1375–87.
- Ramya JE, Chandran GS, Alagesan S, Ravichandran M, Victoria S, Devi MR. A prospective observational study of the outcome of treatment with Kabasura Kudineer among patients with SARS-nCOV-2 infection. Int. J. Nutr. Pharmacol. Neurol. Dis. 2021; 11(2):169. https://doi. org/10.4103/ijnpnd.ijnpnd_113_20
- Parameswaran S, Ramulu SDMS, Arivarasan VK, Kadarkarai K, Dhanakoti RK, et al. Evaluation of in-vitro immunomodulatory activity and thrombolytic potential of Kabasura kudineer (KSK): An official siddha polyherbal formulation. Indian J Pharm Educ Res. 2021; 55(3):774–81. https://doi.org/10.5530/ijper.55.3.150
- Chitra SM, et al. An open clinical evaluation of selected siddha regimen in expediting the management of COVID19-a randomized controlled study. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine. 2021 Jan 21:100397. https:// doi.org/10.1016/j.jaim.2021.01.002 PMid:33519133 PMCid:PMC7826002
- Srivastava A, Rengaraju M, Srivastava S, Narayan V, Gupta V, Upadhayay R. A double blinded placebo controlled comparative clinical trial to evaluate the effectiveness of Siddha medicines, Kabasura kudineer (KSK) & Nilavembu kudineer (NVK) along with standard Allopathy treatment in the management of symptomatic COVID 19 patients-a structured summary of a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2021; 22(1):1-3. https://doi.org/10.1186/ s13063-021-05041-x PMid:33573696 PMCid:PMC7876527
- Natarajan S, Anbarasi C, Sathiyarajeswaran P, Manickam P, Geetha S, Kathiravan R, et al. Kabasura Kudineer (KSK), a poly-herbal Siddha medicine, reduced SARS-CoV-2 viral load in asymptomatic COVID-19 individuals as compared to vitamin C and zinc supplementation: findings from a prospective, exploratory, open-labeled, comparative, randomized controlled trial, Tamil Nadu, India. Trials. 2021; 22(1):1-1. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13063-021-05583-0. PMid:34526104 PMCid:PMC8441246
Abstract Views: 24
PDF Views: 7