Open Access Subscription Access
Image File Format Using MATLAB
Mathematics plays a vital role in day to day life. The image file format is applied in various areas of engineering and science. The aim of this project is based on JPEG image using Singular Value Decomposition (SVD). Moreover, linear algebra (SVD) is used to compress the image in MATLAB.
Image Compression, MATLAB, Singular Value Decomposition.
- Prasad D. Elementary Linear Algebra. Blekinge Institute of Technology: Sweden;
- Baker RC. Linear Algebra. Department of Mathematics, Brigham Youns University: Overseas Press (INDIA) Private Limited;
- Kolman B. Introductory Linear Algebra with Applications. Drexel University. Macmillan Publishing Co., Inc, New York and Collier Macmillan Publishers, London.
- Seymaur L. Linear Algebra. Mc Graw-Hill Book Company Limited.
- Goel SN. Linear Algebra. Kedar Nath Ram Nath Publishers, Meerut.
- Hanselman D, Littlefield B. Mastering MATLAB 7”, Pearson.
- Mounika K, Sri Navya Lakshmi D, Alekya K. SVD based image compression, ISSN 2091-2730. International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science. 2015; 3.
Abstract Views: 114
PDF Views: 30