Open Access Subscription Access
Modifying and Solving the Hall-allotment Problem using Graph Coloring and Genetic Algorithm
Graph Coloring plays a major role in day to day life. Graph Coloring is applied in various fields. The intense of the work is to visualize how the Graph Coloring Problem is solved using Genetic Algorithm by reducing the chromatic number using till optimum solution is reached.
Chromatic Number, Genetic Algorithm, LaTeX Draw
- Bondy JA, Murty USR. Graph theory with applications. University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Clark J, Holtan DA. A first look at graph theory. University of Otago, New Zealand.
- West DB. Introduction to Graph Theory. University of Illinois, Urbana.
- Sivanandam SN, Deepa SN. Introduction to Genetic Algorithms. PSG College of Technology, India.
- Goldberg DE. Genetic Algorithms in search, optimization and machine learning. University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa.
- Swapnakumar S. LATEX. Trinity.
- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/project-idea-geneticalgorithms- for-graph-colouring/
- https://towardsdatascience.com/introduction-to-genetic -algorithms-including-example-code-e396e98d8bf3
- http://www.vldb.org/pvldb/vol11/p338- yuan.pdf
- https://www.ripublication.com/ijcam17/ijcamv12n2_26. pdf
Abstract Views: 38
PDF Views: 10