Open Access Subscription Access
A Study on “Driving Trends Shaping The Future of Fintech Revolution In India and Its Contemporary Challenges”
Fintech refers to the integration of technology into offerings by financial services companies in order to improve their use and delivery to consumers. It primarily works by unbundling offerings by such firms and creating new markets for them. It simplifies financial transactions for consumers or business and making them more accessible and affordable. It can also apply to companies and services utilizing AI, big data and encrypted block chain technology to facilitate highly secure transactions amongst an internal network. This article focusses on understanding the major trends shaping the future of Fintech in India and break down how the Fintech market is evolving in key service and technology segments. The contemporary challenges faced in successful implementation of Fintech market in India is also discussed..
Digital Payments, Fintech Platforms, Technological Innovations, Financial Literacy, Online Frauds
- Accenture (2015): The Future of Fintech and Banking: Digitally disrupted or reimagined?
- Bhandari, M. (2016): India and the Pyramid of Opportunity. In: The Fintech Book: The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries, p. 81-83.
- Bhattacharya, S. – Thakor, A. V. (1993): Contemporary banking theory. Journal of Financial Intermediation, 3(1), p. 2-50.
- Pendyala John Adinarayana , B.Kishore Babu (2019) Modern Techniques of Promoting the Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BSFI) Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-10 August, 2019.m p.no. 1715-1719.
- https://www.ijrte.org/wpcontent/uploads/papers/ v8i3/C4087098319.pdf •
Abstract Views: 37
PDF Views: 15