Open Access Subscription Access
Role of Customer Service to Develop as an Entrepreneur in Automobile Service Sector
The automobile sector is also one of those sectors which play a significant role in growth of the economy. Today, growth of any industry is completely depended upon the service provided to their customers to fulfill their needs. Globalization has caused growth in the economy with the help of various business sectors. Consumer loyalty assumes an essential job as it manages clients and their needs. Today showcase is more clients in order and considered as the ruler by comprehension and investigating their desires and observations and afterward giving them best administration quality before deal and above all after deals. This research paper will offer all the necessary information and guidelines to become a flourishing entrepreneur of automobile service sectors.
Customer Satisfaction, Expectations, Service Quality, Perceptions.
- Kothari, C. R. Business Research Methods
- Ashwathappa, K. & Dessler, G. Human Research Management
- Burke, C. The Keys to Customer Service Excellence with Shep Hyken by Screwvala, R. Dream with your own eyes: An entrepreneurial journey
- Desai, V. Entrepreneurship Development & Product Management.
- Available at: http://em.m.wikipedia.org//wiki/ser
- Available at: qualwww.ibef.org
- Available at: www.indianjournals.com/ijor
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithml, V.A. and Berry, L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring customer perceptions, Journal of Retailing, 64(1), 140-147.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithml, V.A. and Berry, L. L. (1993). Research note: More on Improving Service Quality Measurement, Journal of Retailing, 69(1), 140-147.
- Available at: https://brainmates.com.au/brainrants/the-customer-service-gap-model
Abstract Views: 301
PDF Views: 32