Newspaper Citations in Scientific Publications Inde/xed in Web of Science (2001-2010)
- Ahmed, R. R., Hanif, M. and Meenai, Y. A. (2015). Relationship between demographic and internet usage. Journal of Information Engineering and Applications, 5(10): 32-38. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e5ca/75884768aba071dee9a01f3fba4fe0c28003.pdf.
- Bhat, M. A. (2016). Internet and online newspapers: A case study of post-graduate students of university of Kashmir. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, 5(7): 321-331. https://www.ijcsmc.com
- Ellen, C. and Ellen, Q. (2009). Newspapers in education: A critical inquiry into the effects of using newspapers as teaching agents. Educational Research, 51(3): 341-363. https://doi.org/10.1080/00131880903156922, https://www. tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?journalCode=rere20.
- Hicks, D. and Wang. J. (2013). The New York Times as resources for mode 2. Science, Technology and Human Values, 36(6): 851-877. https://www.sthv.sagepub.com, https://doi.org/10.1177/0162243913497806.
- MacDonald, M. and Hoffman-Goetz. L. (2001). Cancer coverage in newspapers serving large and small communities in Ontario. Canadian Journal of Public Health/Revue Canadienne de Santé Publique, 92(5): 372-375. https://www.jstor.org/stable/41993362, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03404983.
- Nagasampige, M. and Nagasampige, K.M. (2016). Effectiveness of Newspaper In Education (NIE) program on the student performance. Educational Quest: An Int. J. of Education and Applied Social Sciences, 7(l): 23-30. http://eprints.manipal.edu/146094/1/newspaper%20in%20education. pdf, https://doi.org/10.5958/2230-7311.2016.00013.1.
- Gakahu, N. W. and Mukhongo, L. L. (2007). Women’s pages’ in kenya’s newspapers: Implications for the country’s development. Gender and Development, 15(3): 425-434. https://www.jstor.org/stable/20461227, https://doi.org/10.1080/13552070701630590.
- Ravikumar, S. and Agrahari, A. (2015). Flow of Information from Dailies to Periodicals: A Citation Analysis. In: Emerging Trends and Issues in Scientometrics, Informetrics and Webometrics, Ane Books; New Delhi; p. 48-59.
- Singh, A. J. and Ravikumar, S. (2018). Newspaper citation in scientific publications: A study on financial times newspaper during 2001-2010 as reflected in web of science. Library Philosophy and Practice. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1630.
- Singh, A. J. and Ravikumar, S. (2018). Flow of business newspaper information in scientific publications: A study on the wall street journal newspaper indexed in web of science. Library Philosophy and Practice. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1741.
- Singh, A. J. and Ravikumar, S. (2018). Mapping the citation flow of New York Times newspaper indexed in web of science. Library Philosophy and Practice, http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2131.
- Ravikumar, S. and Singh, A. J. (2020). Citation trend of byline and dateline articles of “the guardian”. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 57(3): 153-158. https://doi.org/10.17821/srels/2020/v57i3/148391.
Abstract Views: 129
PDF Views: 3