Websites of ICSSR Research Institutes : An Evaluation
- Biswas, B. (2017). Content analysis of the general degree college websites and libraries affiliated to the University of Kalyani, Nadia, and West Bengal: A Study. The Criterion: An International Journal in English, 8(7), 125-134.
- Kumar, N. (2019). Content analysis of library websites of NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade University in the central zone of India: A study. Library Waves, 4(2), 68-77.
- Pal, A., Kar, S. and Sardar, S. (2020). Webometric analysis of ICSSR sponsored research institutions in India. Library Philosophy and Practice, https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=7112&context=libphilprac.
- Rozalynd, P. and Wilson, S. (2018). Content and design features of academic health sciences libraries home pages. Medical Reference Services Quarterly, 37(2), 153167. https://doi.org/10.1080/02763869.2018.1439219. PMid:29558324
- Qallaf, C. Al. and Ridha, A. (2019). A comprehensive analysis of academic library websites: Design, navigation, content, services, and 2.0 Tools. International Information and Library Review, 51(2), 57-73.
- Rekha, R. and Kumar, R. (2019). Webometric analysis of national library websites of SAARC countries. Research Chronicler, 7(4), 91-96. http://research-chronicler.com/reschro/pdf/v7i4/7411-Rupesh_Kumar.pdf.
- Stephen, G. (2020). Web analytics for the domain of Anna Centenary Library, Tamil Nadu. A study of using ubersuggest tool. Library Philosophy and Practice. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/3671/.
- Verma, M. and Brahma, K. (2018). Content analysis based evaluation of library websites: A case study. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 64(2), 116-124.
- Verma, M. and Brahma, K. (2018). Evaluation of selected universities library websites listed by national institutional ranking framework during the year 2017: A webometric analysis. Journal of Scientometric Research, 7(3), 173-180.
Abstract Views: 57
PDF Views: 1